Therefore, June is a time when I consolidate the year’s financial activities and also a time to reassess my career interests, goals and wealth creation pursuits for the coming year. Here are 5 simple steps to prepare for financial success in the next twelve months.
- Designate a block of time to take stock of where you are professionally and financially. Many of us get so caught up in our day-to-day obligations that we lose sight of whether we're on the right path to begin with.
- Ask yourself some serious questions. Do you enjoy going to work every day? Are you stimulated by what you do? Are you making enough to live the way you want? Can you allocate funds for a future benefit? Are you pursuing your professional dreams? If not, take steps.
- From a Feng Shui perspective I look at what the year ahead will bring. My first step is to protect my health and eliminate difficulties and obstacles or at the very least minimise these influences. In 2011, I’ve managed this by placing a Five Element Pagoda in the East sector of the home and a Wu Lu in the South.
- The next Feng Shui step I take is to stimulate at least one of, if not both the money influences for the current year. This is not a process that is easily implemented as, for best results you need to determine the original and underlying energy within that sector of the home or workplace. In this way, you are able to be fully informed as to what other influence you are stimulating and the potential outcomes. Nonetheless, the best way to stimulate wealth is by getting an indoor water feature and ensure the continual circulation of water.
- During 2011 the most exciting wealth creating energy to stimulate is coming from the West. This is an unconventional type of money and comes from unexpected sources when properly stimulated. If your bedroom is in this area then it is not recommended not to apply this guidance. However, if the West represents your entry, lounge, dining, family room or study then place an indoor water fountain in that sector of the home.
It is important to note that without a professional consultation the underlying energy is not known and therefore not accounted for. Consequently it is advisable to monitor the changes that occur and act accordingly. More often than not, the changes are positive but some are more limited than others. If all is positive, then ensure that your fountain is constantly filled with water.
Make these changes and let me know your story.