with millions of people across the globe celebrating Earth Hour. Earth Hour is about taking simple steps everyday that collectively reduce carbon emissions – from businesses turning off their lights and computers when their offices are empty to households turning off appliances rather than leaving them on standby. Here are 8 different ways to spend Earth Hour and reduce your carbon footprint:
- Attend a local Earth Hour event in your local area.
- Gather family & friends for a night picnic in your local park and look at the stars
- Enjoy a family dinner by candlelight
- Organise a treasure hunt in the dark
- Take the dog for a night walk during Earth hour
- Have a candle-lit bath
- Sit in the dark and entertain yourselves with stories
- Share a romantic night star gazing with your loved one
Join millions of people in 80 countries in one of the biggest climate change initiatives. Participate in whatever way you choose and even think beyond that 1 Earth Hour and…have FUN!