It is used to structure, adjust and balance our surroundings with the natural environment, essentially creating the optimal space in which we live our lives. By harmonising our living and working spaces with natural laws, we stand to reap great rewards, including improved living, better health and wellbeing, deeper and more meaningful relationships, greater success in our careers, increased wealth and greater peace of mind.
Feng Shui is one of the three branches of Chinese metaphysics which, developed over thousands of years, which has become highly systematic. The other two branches of Chinese metaphysics are The Four Pillars of Destiny and the I Ching.
For over 6,000 years, Feng Shui philosophers and masters believe that Feng Shui can:
- create a healthy and prosperous environment
- help in the selection of a prosperous site such as the location of our homes and offices
- indicate the best form of interior design and decoration to enhance harmony, health and prosperity, and to avoid misfortune and negative influences
- point to the best individual decoration or symbol to achieve an individual’s prosperity and harmony
- be useful in forecasting events
- aid to understand the cyclical change of luck over time.
Once considered no more than a mythical oriental superstition, Feng Shui is today recognised as an authentic study of the energies that surround us and how these energies change. It is estimated that more than 200 million people use Feng Shui today.
Visit our Resources page to read more about the principles of Feng Shui as it relates to your environment. Alternatively, view the range of services available to individual and corporate clients here.